subliminal vision board main image
subliminal vision board app logo

Recent research reveals that up to 95% of your behavior is being controlled by your subconscious mind. That leaves a measly 5% for your conscious mind - the part of you that is reading this right now. Your subconscious regulates your belief systems, your self-confidence, your perception of the world and the reality you live in.

Why not use this much more powerful part of your mind to manifest your dreams? Did you know that your subconscious can't tell the difference between a dream and reality? That's why dreams feel so real. Conversely, it is also why people who use visualization techniques for success like 23-time gold medalist Michael Phelps can achieve such amazing feats. What your subconscious mind sees it perceives as real.

Higher Self Vision Board helps you bypass your conscious mind to plant ideas directly into your subconscious via rapid-fire images together with carefully worded positive affirmations. Use it to reprogram your mind to create the reality you want to live in!

  app store logo  

Privacy Policy      Contact




© 2018 Pixel Export Company, LLC. All rights reseved.